Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,148 (6,056,494 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)