Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22664 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,787 (S/. 7,884) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 6 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 8 hours ago)