Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00115 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,062 (CH$1,796,196) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)