Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03970 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,665 (Mex$ 41,934) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)