Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03970 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,058 (Mex$ 51,825) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)