Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021.
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Limassol you would need to make just about €3,276 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)