Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Limassol you would need to make just about €3,371 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)