Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €4,036 ($4,836) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)