Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.827 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 4% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €3,359 (4,059 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)