Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 36% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,424 (19,069元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)