Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22730 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,793 (S/. 7,889) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)