Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €3,572 ($4,347) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)