Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,787 (Mex$ 42,860) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)