Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €3,313 in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)