Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,683 in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 3 hours ago)