Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,611 (COL$6,979,846) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)