Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,984 (3,882 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)