Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 270 prices entered by 32 different people.
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,890 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)