Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01146 EUR / INR
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,250 (₨109,110) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)