Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41380 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 17% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,813 (BZ$6,798) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)