Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41653 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 17% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,726 (BZ$6,545) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rennes costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)