Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01434 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,213 (RD$ 154,324) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)