Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22742 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,507 (S/. 6,625) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)