Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20512 EUR / RON
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,022 (9,856 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)