Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,688 (7,621,568 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)