Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 50% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,804 (8,230,369 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)