Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,671 (7,625,629 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)