Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021.
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 8% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €4,095 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)