Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05236 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,526 (E£ 29,150) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)