Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 (7,138,341 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)