Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Limassol, Cyprus
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00217 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 34% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Limassol you would need to make just about €2,491 (1,145,895 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)