Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €3,800 (C$5,803) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)