Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €4,619 (kr34,343) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)