Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,025 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.821 PEN / LYD *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 40% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,500 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,728 (6,975 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)