Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,026 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.258 PEN / BAM
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,400 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 8,478 (3,754KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)