Cost of living in York, United Kingdom vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,203 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.104 PEN / GBP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 18,900 (£3,703) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,100 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)