Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,254 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48028 PEN / CNY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 4% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,747 (18,213元) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,400 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 5 hours ago)