Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,193 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00259 PEN / MMK
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,550 (4,077,319 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,300 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 2 hours ago)