Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,089 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.842 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 18,188 (AU$6,401) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,800 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)