Cost of living in Windsor, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,133 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.918 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 12,798 (C$4,385) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 7,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)