Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,216 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00971 PEN / SDG *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 2,360 (243,118 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Hyderabad, India costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amravati costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint-Denis costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)