Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Lima, Peru (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,216 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02421 PEN / SDGX *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,700 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 2,494 (256,868 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 4 hours ago)