Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,202 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00912 PEN / SDG *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,200 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 2,433 (266,821 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 4 hours ago)