Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,025 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00971 PEN / SDG *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 2,365 (243,459 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)