Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,128 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00101 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,582 (COL$6,520,784) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (23 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)