Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,220 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.391 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,376 (€3,046) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,400 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)