Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,246 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.418 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,890 (€3,144) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,300 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)