Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.863 PEN / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,156 prices entered by 304 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)