Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,111 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17662 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 7,900 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,514 (Mex$ 36,881) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)