Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,026 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.43226 PEN / SEK
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 16,584 (38,366 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)