Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,146 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.696 PEN / USD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 17,393 ($4,706) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)