Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,445 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00510 PEN / CLP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,119 (CH$1,787,041) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)